Valitettavasti työpaikkailmoitusten näyttämisessä sivustolla on nyt ongelmia. Pahoittelemme tilannetta!
Digital Marketing Manager
Want to be part of a new ambitious growth company offering world-leading flow control solutions and services to customers all around the world? Are you eager to learn our respectful and customer-centered culture that continuously strives for better together? We are looking for enthusiastic professionals who have a hands-on attitude and make great ideas a reality.
Are you ready to make your mark in a new dynamic global company?
Neles is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and commercially driven Digital marketing manager to join a newly listed valve and valve automation company, Neles. The digital marketing manager is responsible for driving Neles’ business targets through customer centric marketing and communications activities in digital environment. Working closely with various internal and external stakeholders, Digital marketing manager is a key player driving engagement with current and potential customers. The role is responsible for Neles’ lead management process and developing related online services.
The main objectives and responsibilities of the role are:
• Develop and implement lead generation and marketing automation strategy
• Manage contact experience and customer journey for sales funnel within the Neles website
• Drive digital lead generation process in cooperation with market area sales teams and IT
• Support, consult and train sales teams in processing leads generated from digital channels
• Develop and implement marketing automation processes
• Manage advertising plans and budget for digital marketing
• Develop KPIs and reporting for digital marketing and lead generation
• Manage external partners for digital marketing
• Develop use cases for digital content concepts such as webinars etc. to be integrated into digital marketing activities
To succeed in this position, you should have around five years of experience in marketing and communications positions with at least three years in coordinating and developing digital channels. A degree in marketing, design or communications is preferable. You are used to working with sales, coaching and managing network of external and internal partners and have a high ambition level and drive to make Neles a true success story.
Skills and competences
• Excellent communications and language skills: English is mandatory, Finnish preferred and other languages appreciated
• Knowledge of Salesforce, Episerver, web design, Pardot, SEO and social networks
• Knowledge of the latest digital marketing and lead generation techniques
• Knowledge of marketing automation techniques
• Service oriented and “hands-on” attitude
• Strong project management and team leading skills
• Ability identify, interpret and track relevant KPIs to create data-driven action plans.
We offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of building capabilities for a new company and a winner in the flow control industry. The role will provide you with an excellent view of the business and opportunity to use and develop all your skills and experience to the next level in a global environment. If you are eager to get new challenges for your career, this position is a great way to do it.
In this role you will report to Kaisa Voutilainen, Head of Communication and Marketing of the new Neles. The preferred location for this position will be at the new Neles head office in Hakkila, Vantaa, Finland.
Please leave your application letter and CV by 10th of August. For more information about the position, please contact Kaisa Voutilainen, tel. +358 400 188 414, on July 27 between 9.00-10.00 or 15.00-16.00 or on August 4 between 9.00-10.00 or 15.00-16.00.