Digital Marketing Manager, Lyreco Badenoch & Clark
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 12.2.2018
We are a little big company, small enough so you can know your co-workers, but big enough to build a career in. The Lyreco group is the leading workplace multispecialist in BtoB market in Europe. Lyreco employs 10000 people in 26 countries around the world. In Finland we have 175 employees, we are on a strong growing company and according to research*, we have been the best in the industry for years now.
We sell products that every company needs and uses. We make our clients' everyday lives easier by offering them a wide selection of products as well as high-class services. We continuously develop our product range, webshop, logistic solutions and other activities supporting our sales. With marketing activities we enable the success in sales and the enthusiasm of our clients! Our employees have long careers and our turnover rate is small, people thrive with us!
To support strong business growth as well as to further strengthen digital presence and customer experience, Lyreco is looking for an agile, business knowledgeable, and up-to-market Digital Marketing Manager to oversee and co-ordinate entire omnichannel customer experience and life cycle.
You will have overall responsibility for the local digital marketing program. You deliver & optimize "foundations" for digital activity through both strategic and day-to-day creation, implementation and execution of the digital marketing activities to maximize the customers' online engagement and retention:
* Working alongside with and bringing on board colleagues and key stakeholders to create consistent, engaging digital concepts and content for online activities
* Develop merchandising for online sales to new and existing customers
* Optimize online actions and tools (SEO, SEM, eMailing…) and manage web analytics
* Where applicable, select agencies and vendor partners
* Innovate new and creative growth strategies with a focus on more strategic and tactical elements, channel selections and development projects rather than in content production
No matter your age, background or education, your attitude and capability in today's and tomorrow's digital customer interaction and business development is key! Your preferred strengths include:
* Digital expertise with a pragmatic approach relevant for B-to-B customer expectations
* Strong business mindset for customer experience approach from strategic to operational level
* Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concept and technologies to business leaders
* Ability to develop & build initiatives linking with go-to-market strategy
* Managing digital tools (like SEO, Google Analytics, HubSpot...)
* Fluency in English, Finnish is an advantage
If you consider yourself to be the best person for the job, please send your application and CV soonest at www.badenochandclark.fi, no later than Sun 25.2.2018. For inquiries, you can contact our recruitment partner's Senior Consultant Mika Palmio tel. +358 400 535553 /
Simplifying Life at Work
Badenoch & Clark is your customer and candidate focused recruitment and head hunting partner both locally and internationally. With us your recruitment process will be handled smoothly and proficiently, while you can concentrate on your core expertise.
We might have already met your future employee.
Badenoch & Clark
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.