Digital Marketing Manager, InternationalAnora
Anora is a leading wine and spirits brand house in the Nordic region and a global industry forerunner in sustainability. We have the coolest iconic brands and want to support the development of a modern, responsible Nordic drinking culture. At Anora we believe life is to be enjoyed, but not at the cost of our planet. Our offices are located in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Germany and France.
Anora International team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager
to lead the development and execution of the Anora International digital marketing strategy (organic and paid) supporting the online business at nordicspirits.com, Amazon and key brands within Anora’s portfolio.
The Digital Marketing Manager will focus on all things digital marketing, including brand and performance media, social media, email, websites and so forth, having an overview of the entire digital landscape. You work both strategically on co-creating the strategy, but also tactically while taking care of managing agencies, analytics and go-to-market strategies.
Main responsibilities of the role
- You work with cross-functional teams across the Anora International business to ensure the digital & social media team strategy is aligned to business priorities and enables business to deliver on their objectives
- Ensure we maximize our return on investment & deliver a world-beating Digital & Social Media presence
- Digital Innovations - explore and experiment with new marketing channels
- Lead the charge with cross-functional partners across Anora International teams (e.g. Development, Strategy, Creative, Social, Performance, PR, Product, Marketing Operations, Sales, etc.) in executing all aspects of the campaigns, including partnering with production and creative teams on development and delivery of campaign assets.
- Act as point of contact with external agencies and partners, leading communication and relationships, providing creative feedback and managing approvals
- Work closely to monitor campaign performance, optimize campaigns, and utilize learnings for future.
To succeed in the role, you need
- 6+ years of experience in a digital marketing, content management, merchandising, digital marketing, or related in a similar role
- A Customer, Brand, and Commercial mindset and the ability to bring all 3 together
- Creative, social media savvy skills with a passion for building communities and strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of media landscape
- Results-driven and self-starter approach
- Fluent English and preferably German, other languages are considered an advantage
You are highly innovative and creative and bring a positive energy to the team. You work well autonomously and with a team and have extraordinary attention to detail with the ability to work under tight deadlines. You need solid project management and organizing skills as the role has multiple elements that need prioritizing and focus.
Being an excellent communicator with the ability to engage, motivate, and collaborate, you onboard internal teams across every phase of a campaign. You can switch between the tactical and strategic and are comfortable in making data-informed marketing decisions, including reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data, creating performance reports and optimizing campaigns accordingly.
This is an opportunity to work in enhancing the Nordic drinking culture together with a bunch of passionate professionals and a fun crowd. You’ll work with great brands, future trends and exciting development projects that guarantee opportunities to learn and grow internationally.
Join the team! Submit your application and CV by 24th July 2022. For more information, contact the hiring manager Austin Malcomb on Wednesday, July 13th at 9-11 CET / 10-12 EET at +316 1261 4131.
Anora is a leading wine and spirits brand house in the Nordic region and a global industry forerunner in sustainability. We have a broad portfolio of iconic brands, including Koskenkorva, Linie, Larsen, Skagerrak, Chill Out, Ruby Zin, Wongraven, O.P. Anderson and Falling Feather. Our key brands are exported to over 30 markets globally.
Together with our partners we bring the world of drinks to the Nordics. Our strong partner portfolio includes noted wines, such as Laroche, Penfolds, Louis Roederer and Fumees Blanches, as well as well-known spirits brands, like Jack Daniels, Fireball, Fernet Branca, Jose Cuervo, and Underberg.
Our business operations also include world-class industrial operations in distillation, bottling and logistics services as well as the production of technical ethanol products, neutral potable ethanol, feed components and barley starch.