DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER EMEA
Are you ready to work in an innovative and dynamic environment? Do you have a passion for digital advertising and want to pursue a career in digital marketing? We have now an exciting opportunity for you to work with leading and most innovative products.
Join our dynamic and growing Powervision team in Espoo, Finland! We are seeking a result-oriented, highly motivated
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER EMEA
PowerVision Group is a global technology leader focusing on consumer robots and UAV-related products including smart aerial drones, underwater and water surface drones, data visualization and virtual reality. Headquartered in Beijing, China, PowerVision Group has offices in Espoo, Tampere, Silicon Valley, Perth, Shanghai, Yangzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. To find out more, visit our website: www.powervision.me
The Digital Marketing Manager will plan and implement the digital marketing activities in the region to build our brand, increase product awareness and educate targeted end users toward sales conversion. You will work closely with our global marketing team, Europe team and company’s external marketing partners.
Your responsibilities in this new Digital Marketing Manager EMEA position will include:
- Plan and implement the digital marketing activities in the region to boost the brand awareness, social media presence and end user education, etc.
- Plan and implement the campaigns to create PGC (professional generated contents) and UGC (user generated contents) towards targeted user groups and use cases
- Ensure all social media platforms are updated and maintained consistently
- Work with global digital marketing team and digital content creators to boost organic traffic to website and webshop
- Work within the organization to develop category specific content to support the education and engagement of our online consumers
- Work with digital content creator to tune the UI & UX of website and webshop
- Define and implement the channel marketing plan especially in-store display, promotion, and training, etc.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity in the social and digital space to adapt and modify short- and long-term programs as needed in alignment with company objectives
- Plan and organize the participation into key exhibitions, fairs, media tours and special events
- Support our international B2B-partners in their marketing and online approach for our brand and product range
- Other tasks assigned by the company
- 3+ years' experience in online marketing or sales
- Good knowledge in branding, digital marketing, content marketing, social media, SEO, etc.
- Experience in working with influencers or users to create PGC (professional generated contents) or UGC (user generated contents)
- Experience in new product GO-TO-MARKET process is a big plus
- Experienced in cross-culture working environment is a plus
- Good analytical skills to optimize digital marketing performance
- Fast learning capability and result driven mentality
- Team player mentality, who wants to set and reach ambitious goals with your colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer in this new position
- Great opportunity to build, develop and create successful business with leading and most innovative products
- Dynamic and ongoing work environment with innovative local and global teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The position will be based in Espoo, Finland
- Office is located next to Keilaniemi subway station, with gym and sauna in the building
Please send your CV and application with a salary request to email@example.com as soon as possible, by 30.6.2020 at the latest. We will start processing applications during the application period.
For further information regarding this new position, please contact Nils Thoss, Head of Sales EMEA firstname.lastname@example.org.