Digital Marketing Manager, Elisa Videra (Madrid, London, Stockholm)
Elisa Videra is the global leader in integration of enterprise video, audio and signage, with global delivery, deployment service, and managed services. We provide virtual communication solutions and services to large international enterprises supporting tomorrow’s workplaces. Elisa Videra operates globally and has over 20,000 delivered service sites in over 100 countries. Elisa Videra employs over 100 visual communication experts in Finland, Sweden, Norway, UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, Russia and Singapore.
Elisa Videra is looking for Digital Marketing Manager based in Spain (Madrid), UK (London) or Sweden (Stockholm).
The primary focus of this role is to take our global digital marketing to a next level by visioning our social media strategy, leading our marketing automation development and usage and lead process development based on the Elisa Videra IMC strategy.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, implement, manage and monitor companywide social media strategy to drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- Build Elisa Videra presence and thought leadership on selected topics in social media with daily actions and support all Viderians to act as our ambassadors in social media.
- Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns towards agreed targets and report campaign results.
- Develop and manage lead process in cooperation with Sales Operations.
- Lead and develop marketing automation platform usage for Elisa Videra wide marketing.
- Plan, Manage and develop daily operations in marketing automation platforms and act as key user for our organization.
- Updating website, landing pages as needed and following the website performance
- Participate into marketing asset production (e.g. collaterals and events) in co-operation with marcom team, busines units, partners and agencies.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a marketeer professional with several years (5+) of experience in global digital marketing management.
Additionally we would like you to have:
- Ability to work as individual and as part of a development/project team
- Proven track record of leading successful marketing initiatives
- Ability to convert business requirements into marketing initiatives
- Strong international business background, with marketing experience with global enterprise customers
- Solid knowledge of social media marketing as well as familiar with content marketing and traditional marketing
- Familiarity with marketing automation and content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Previous experience from selecting and introducing a marketing automation system is highly appreciated (you have an opportunity to participate in the introduction of a marketing automation system for Elisa Videra)
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, fluency in English (written and spoken) is required, other languages are a plus
- Video content creation and editing skills are an asset
In Elisa Videra we work as a team in a highly international environment. We do not only offer you a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally, but also provide a Nordic style super friendly working environment where the employees' wellbeing is highly prioritized. We offer caring and coaching leaders, an extremely flexible and trusting culture, and most importantly, an honest invitation to come as you are. Learn more about us.
Interested in joining our team? Submit your contact information and CV as soon as possible! For further details on the role please contact Owe Ekman, VP Global Portfolio and Solutions. owe.ekman[at]elisa.com. You can also reach us from recruitment[at]elisa.fi if you have any questions regarding the recruitment!