DIGITAL MARKETING AND CONTENT SPECIALISTHARVIA
Digital Marketing & Content Specialist
For our marketing team, we are looking for a creative and commercially oriented
DIGITAL MARKETING AND CONTENT SPECIALIST
to plan and create inspirational and result-oriented digital campaigns and content for our different digital channels. Harvia is the global leader of sauna and spa – and in this position, you have the unique opportunity to further strengthen the brand and drive Harvia’s international growth. Key responsibilities include:
- Rich content production for Harvia’s digital channels, such as web sites, social media channels, newsletters, and intranet
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns in social media channels as well as in Google
- Development and maintenance of web sites
- Taking part in planning and coordinating of events and activities, such as webinars, sponsorships, and trade shows
This is what we are looking for:
- You are an inspirational and passionate content creator and social media expert with growth marketing mindset and with 3+ years of working experience in international business.
- You have experience from SEO, SEM and data analytics, and you know how to achieve results in digital marketing even with smaller regional budgets.
- You are a self-driven skilled communicator who is not afraid of picking up the pen or camera and has a visual eye.
- You know how to use common digital publishing and content creation tools such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere and WordPress.
- You have solid communications skills in English and Finnish and you can produce content in both languages.
- You can manage several things at the same time, and you are great at time management.
- You are positive and dynamic team player rich in ideas. You are known for making things happen and you instantly identify and react on communications opportunities.
- You enjoy working with a wide range of stakeholders from internal customers to consumers, partners, influencers, and industry experts.
This is a permanent position and will be based in our Muurame office, Finland.
Seldom are such opportunities on offer, where you get to work on developing marketing and communications of a Finnish top brand in an international operating environment. If you want to conquer the world of sauna and spa with Harvia’s sauna & spa experiences and spread the healing heat of sauna and spa, then this is your job.
For more information about the position by phone, VP of Marketing & Innovation Päivi Juolahti, tel. +358 407 033 480 on Wednesday 10th of August from 14.00 to 16:00
Please send your application and CV with a salary request by August 12, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.