Digital Learning Expert
We are looking for a Digital Learning Expert to join our Product Management team to create world-class digital learning solutions.
You have a passion for digital and hybrid learning and have proven skills of building digital solutions for education.
Your key responsibilities:
- Facilitating and driving collaboration with product managers located in multiple countries to concept new features and digital content capabilities.
- Maintaining a good overview of local user and business needs and combining them into common teaching and learning concepts.
- Sharing the vision of the digital platform and current teaching and learning capabilities with local stakeholders to ensure that they have a good understanding of the available concepts and features.
- Cooperating closely with designers to build best-in-class teaching and learning concepts into the solution.
- Supporting the Product Owner and developers with the implementation of new features.
- Gathering and sharing knowledge of the latest trends in digital and hybrid learning.
- Creating new ways of working in both virtual meetings and face-to-face workshops.
- Owning and managing projects and working proactively with stakeholders.
- Competitor analysis
What we expect from you:
- A degree or relevant background in education
- Experience with digital learning solutions - especially for the secondary and K12 markets
- A vision about the future of digital learning in secondary education
- Experience in running concepting work for new ideas
- Experience in working with multinational teams
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills and a proactive make-it-happen attitude
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Project management skills and experience in running successful projects
The job is located at the Sanoma Pro office in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Are you interested? The position will be filled as soon as the suitable person has been found so apply now! Want to know more? Contact Head of Product Management Lucas Weber (+358 401 832 910 or email@example.com) Monday to Friday between 9-16.