Digital Lead for ASIC Development
Murata Electronics Oy
Murata Finland is developing leading edge gyroscope and accelerometer safety-critical sensors for global automotive, industrial and healthcare markets. We have done strategic change to develop new ASICs in-house. Therefore we are looking for a Digital Lead to strengthen our ASIC Development Team in Vantaa.
Your main responsibility is to lead digital ASIC design from early concept designs to mass production ramp up. You will work with internal design team, design partners, Murata lead engineers and product managers.
In this role you have a chance to further develop yourself to lead digital design for our unique technology and learn from highly skilled colleagues. You will be key player for creating digital ASIC design methodology for Murata and will have excellent visibility to all ASIC development phases for development of safety critical products. Our team members will guide you when needed and we are all supporting each other. With us you have the possibility to develop and challenge yourself as a professional. This is a permanent position and the start date can be agreed flexibly.
In order to be successful in this position, these are the essential qualities and skills:
- You have technical education (e.g. M.Sc., Ph.D. or D.Sc.) with emphasis on digital microelectronics
- You have 5+ years of experience on digital design flow
- You have experience in most of the items below:
- Handling the complete digital design flow (frontend and backend, RTL to GDSII including design for testing (DFT))
- Hardware description languages: Verilog (or VHDL) and SystemVerilog
- Architecture planning and functional specification
- Implementation of DSP algorithms, like FIR or IIR filters and MACs (Multiply and Accumulate)
- Implementation of STMs (state machines)
- Digital interfaces SPI, (I2C or PSI5)
- Design verification using digital design tools
- FuSa (Functional Safety) digital tools
- Test bench reference models using e.g. Matlab, Simulink, Python etc.
- Verification environments: UVM (Universal Verification Methodology) based on SV (System Verilog) or CocoTB (Coroutine cosimulation testbench) based on Python
- ATPG (automatic test pattern generation) and LBIST (logic built-in self-test)
- Timing analysis and problem solving
- System modeling using Simulink tool
- FPGA e.g. as development environment, customer emulator use or test support
- You communicate and negotiate fluently in English
- You have excellent communication skills in order to understand various requirements and communicate with external partners and internal teams
- Systematic and careful way of working
- You are innovative and interested in working in an international environment
- Experience with safety critical applications is highly appreciated
This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology contributing to the advancement of society. We believe that the tiniest things can have the greatest impact. With our innovative sensor technology, cars remain in their lanes, people’s hearts keep beating and bridges do not collapse. The combination of our Finnish and Japanese capabilities will enable safe and autonomous driving – in all places.
For more information please contact Teemu Salo, tel. +358 50 327 8984 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Teemu is pleased to tell you more about Murata and the position. Hope you are interested in the position and we will get an opportunity to know you better. Please send your resume and short application with salary expectations through our recruitment system latest 16th May 2021 – you can also easily share your LinkedIn profile with us. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Research MEMS Semiconductor Specialist Asiantuntija Työpaikka Työpaikat Työnhaku Puolijohde Jobs Job Insinööri Engineer Electronics Careers Muratafinland Development Manufacturing Finland IC Application Specific Integrated Circuit
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1448118
- Työsuhde: Vakinainen virka
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Teemu Salo (teemu.salo (a) murata.com)
- Sijainti: Vantaa