Digital Lead for ASIC Development
Murata Electronics Oy
Murata Finland is developing leading edge gyroscope and accelerometer safety-critical sensors for global automotive, industrial and healthcare markets. We are currently investing in strategic change to develop new ASIC development capabilities in-house. Therefore we are looking for a Digital Lead to our ASIC Development team in Vantaa.
Your main responsibility is to lead digital ASIC design from early concept designs to mass production ramp up. You will be working with design partners, Murata lead engineers, product managers and design team.
In order to be successful in this position, these are the essential qualities and skills:
- You have technical education (e.g. M.Sc., Ph.D. or D.Sc.) with emphasis on microelectronics
- You have 5+ years of experience with digital design flow
- You have experience in
- Defining digital architecture for functional specification
- Implementation of DSP algorithms
- Verification of the complex digital ASIC
- RTL coding, synthesis, DFT and place and route
- You communicate and negotiate fluently in English
- You have excellent communication skills in order to understand various requirements and communicate with external partners and internal teams
- Systematic and careful way of working
- You are innovative and interested in working in an international environment
- Experience with safety critical applications is highly appreciated
In this role you have a chance to further develop yourself to lead digital design for our unique technology and learn from highly skilled colleagues. You will be a key player in creating digital ASIC design methodology for Murata, and you will have excellent visibility to all ASIC development phases relate to development of safety critical products. Our team members will guide you when needed and we are all supporting each other. With us you have the possibility to develop and challenge yourself as a professional.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology contributing to the advancement of society. We believe that the tiniest things can have the greatest impact. With our innovative sensor technology, cars remain in their lanes, people’s hearts keep beating and bridges do not collapse. The combination of our Finnish and Japanese capabilities will enable safe and autonomous driving – in all places.
For more information please contact Tero Sillanpää, tel. +358 50 407 7204 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Tero is pleased to tell you more about Murata and the position. Hopefully you are interested in the position and we will get an opportunity to know you better. Please send your application with resume and salary expectations via the link below until 16th February 2020. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.