We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara has an ambitious strategic agenda to be the crop nutrition company for the future, and is taking lead in the development towards sustainable agriculture and digital tools, to contribute to solving the challenges which the agricultural industry is facing globally. We have a worldwide presence with sales to ~150 countries and around 17 000 employees. The newly established function, Yara Farming Solutions, will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offering and the way we work.
Crop and Digital Solutions is responsible developing and scaling new “on-farm” digital and integrated tools and solutions, which will work toward driving a more efficient and transparent food system."
Incubation teams work with product teams at the point of concept development, GTM strategy, growth (initial scale), market Offer/Business/Service models testing and validation for any solution before an eventual (long-term) transfer of Commercial responsibility to the local commercial teams for continued growth/promotion.
This position will be located in Sweden, Norway, Finland or Denmark and reports to the Crop & Digital Solution Incubation Region Lead Europe.
- Work closely with local market teams, product managers (digital solution owner/manager) and user researchers, especially to articulate clear, appealing and memorable value proposition for each solution/feature
- Work directly with the digital product development team to drive innovation and prioritization for solutions based on market and user needs
- Define and drive individual solution branding together with global stakeholders and contribute to the solutions overall brand equity in Yara.
- Identify and establish executable user pathways to the unit’s products and services across the Nordic region combining digital/offline and in-person channels as needed
- Track and measure conversion rates and economic performance with the data team at key gates. Contribute to the continuous improvement of user and channel partner satisfaction, retention and advocacy.
- Manage budget(s) and external/internal resources as required
- Experience in GTM of digital products and working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong operational experience and leadership
- Ability to work across teams and solve complex problems under pressure.
- Strong regional agronomical and industry knowledge.
- Creativity and innovation is a must.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Understanding of fertilizer, ag-input & ag-tech industries is a key upside
- Strong result orientation and drive, high proactiveness, forward thinking
- Good cross-cultural skills, deep respect for different cultures and diversity
- Strong communication capabilities and ability to influence stakeholders, build networks across the organization and across cultures.
- Evolving tech development division of an established agricultural products and services company.
- Explore and develop digital, software, hardware products, which provide value to farmers, smallholder communities and the value chain.
- Be part of our mission to build sustainable solutions that benefit humanity and the environment.
- Full-time contract, competitive remuneration + benefits.
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning.
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, meetups, and knowledge sharing.
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.