Digital Identity Architect
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 24.4.2018
We expect you to be experienced in Digital Identity Management and have the ability to take ownership of your work. However, you will not have to work alone, instead you will be part of supportive and encouraging local team, with Accenture’s international network of experts within your reach.
• Competent communicator, able to present ideas in a structured form to stakeholders
• Good understanding of business impact
• Able to design effective Digital Identity Management solutions
• Good understanding of technological aspects of security
• Familiar with a recommended Enterprise Architecture methods such as: TOGAF, SABSA, and the Zachman Framework
• Good understanding of the System Development Life Cycle and the role security plays in it
• Highly analytic and able to develop complex plans
• Security background and experience, willing to maintain and improve them on a continuous basis
• Holds one or more recognized security certifications or Identity and Access Management product (e.g. IBM Security Identity / Access Manager) certifications
• Good communication skills both in Finnish and in English
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English
For more information about the position, you can contact Ilkka Hyvönen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding the recruitment process and applications can be forwarded to email@example.com
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1117957
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki