Autoverkkokauppa.fi on alansa edelläkävijänä myynyt autoja verkkokaupassa jo vuodesta 2015. Verkkokaupan lisäksi Autoverkkokaupalla on myymälät Vantaan Petikossa ja Raisiossa. Loppukesästä 2022 avaamme uuden toimipisteen Hämeenlinnassa.
Verkkoliiketoiminnan kasvaessa huimaa vauhtia, etsimme joukkoomme verkkokaupan osaajaa.
Our innovative and growing company is looking for an ecommerce specialist to be part of our new eCommerce team. If you are looking for an exciting and great place to work, please take a look at the list of responsibilities and qualifications below.
Responsibilities for Digital/eCommerce specialist
- Digital/eCommerce specialist ensures that online store is visually appealing, easy to navigate, and furnished with accurate, up-to-date content
- Your responsibilities include monitoring the day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty
- Update content for the autoverkkokauppa.fi website, with content support for additional marketing pages when necessary
- Effectively improve conversions and merchandise products on the site so they are correctly categorized and sorted properly, in order to be optimized to sell
- Maintain eCommerce merchandising calendar for all brands and coordinate merchandising activities with digital marketing team
- Work with external partners to develop the site and back-end operations further and create digital assets
- Analyze online activity and sales through GA, and update merchandising accordingly
- Check on-site search conversion report in order to optimize on-site search results
- Develop strong relationships with sales team, marketing, product management and other respective areas
- Make recommendations based on industry best practices
Qualifications for Digital/eCommerce specialist
- Good knowledge on GA and functional expertise in SEO with 1-2 year’s SEO work experience
- Retail/eCommerce experience or other foundation for understanding analytics and eCommerce management systems
- Experience working with content management tools
- Good project management and organisational skills as you will work with several service providers and other stakeholders
- Ability to analyse common performance marketing metrics and make suggestions for improvement of commercial results
- Eager to learn and work in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Experience on Salesforce marketing cloud is a plus
- Fluent Finnish and English in intermediate level are a must
We’re looking to fill the position as soon as we find the right person so please submit your application latest 12.6.2022 briefly outlining why you’re the candidate we’re looking for.
Job function: eCommerce team
Industry: Automotive retail