Digital Content Specialist
Do you want to be part of a unique digital healthcare journey surrounded by passionate colleagues? We are looking for our very first native English speaker Digital Content Specialist to join our energetic team!
Digital Content Specialist for BeeHealthy
We are on a mission to make healthcare smarter for all – healthcare providers and patients. Healthcare that is more efficient, more impactful, and more affordable. Easier, faster and more accessible. The future of healthcare is in combining the digital and physical world, and empowering people to better control their health in an active and preventive manner. We know how to make it happen, but we need the brightest minds to help us succeed in our growth story. Join us as our first Digital Content Specialist to build and help us find the talent to build the digital era of healthcare.
As a subsidiary of Mehiläinen, the leading private healthcare company in Finland, BeeHealthy draws on 110+ years of experience in healthcare and 20+ years of experience in developing digital services and software inhouse. BeeHealthy has just started its journey and is in a strong growth mode. We share over 50 developers with Mehiläinen and build on a modern tech infrastructure to serve customers around the world.
As we are now growing our dynamic team again, we need your help to achieve our next goals within international clients. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about producing qualified content from marketing point of view. A team player with self-driven initiative to actively and directly contributing to company high growth. This position is focused on creating internal material and managing the translation process of the internal and external marketing material. You will be also responsible for updating and managing our webpages and creating our B2B customers material such as blogs, newsletters and social media content. In addition you will be ensuring that all our content should reach the customer in a BeeHealthy tone of voice, that communicates trust and stays uniform throughout the experience. We appreciate if you understand the digital healthcare business and you have a start up – minded approach!
Currently we are around around 80 dedicated BeeHealthy professionals in Finland, Germany and Sweden but in a couple of years we should be hundreds across multiple countries. This is truly your chance to build our internal and external marketing content for the next chapter of Mehiläinen.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Manage all internal and external content, communications and marketing of the BeeHealthy brand and cooperate closely with marketing communication team of Mehiläinen
• Create and maintain BeeHealthy tone of voice across all our products, services and marketing materials
• Provide a language content management in our products and qualified translation management
• Be owner of quality assurance related to text content, proofreading, consistency in terminology
• Coordinate and develop relationships and content collaboration with customer organizations
• Create and edit content such as blogs, newsletters, social media posts, website content and press releases
• Develop and implement marketing communication strategy and marketing plans for different digital events and projects
• Coordinate and respond to inquiries and proposals from different channels
What we offer:
• A key role in being a part of building Mehiläinen's internationalization in a start up-like environment but with a solid financial backing
• Opportunity to be part of driving the digital age of healthcare
• Possibility to expand your role both geographically and in scope of responsibilities as the business grows
• Strong and supportive team to help you succeed in your role
• An employer who invests in digital services and wellbeing of its employees
• Office at the city center of Helsinki, but remote work arrangements can also be made
What we wish from you:
• Proven track record and performance from similar roles with international touch and aptitude for writing quality copy
• Experience using publishing systems such as drupal, wordpress or contentfull
• You know the secrets of search engine optimization and you understand what SEO and SEM mean
• In addition to textual content, you also understand the visual side. You may find some expertise in, for example, image processing, photograpy and video.
• Content wizard experience from digital services/context: Content creation for different digital contexts like app store content, marketing materials, webpage etc.
• We value experience on content production with the help of analytics tools like Google Analytics
• Experience in health care industry and/ or software development a plus
• Native speaker in English and Finnish is a plus
You are sure to succeed in this position if you have the experience required and you are a responsible team player. First and foremost, we are looking for someone with a great attitude: we work with important themes with a can-do approach as well as good humor, and we enjoy our work.
Submit your application, CV and links to any work samples in our recruitment system or contact us directly by Sun 18.4.2021.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have! Please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Minna Koivukangas on Wed 7th and Fri 9th April between 14-16 hrs (email@example.com, +358406357021).