Do you have a passion for digital content development and for digital sales? If you answered yes, you might be our new Digital Content and Sales Specialist.
In this role you would play a key role in deploying our digital strategy locally and in implementing the commercial plans and the resulting actions with the teams involved. The position is new, and the role forms together with the person. The role is reporting to director, new business solutions.
We have identified the following main responsibilities to start with:
- drive company’s digital market place and -solutions revenue growth by designing, executing and developing digital campaigns and events (email, some, display advertising), processes (incl. SEO/SEM) and – automation to deliver the best ROI
- coordinate and participate to digital content delivery
- identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on them
- plan, execute and measure conversion experiments
- measure and report performance against set goals
- develop the up-sell and cross-sell to increase the added value of our products
In order to be successful in this role you have:
- experience and demonstrated track record with driving and executing successfully digital sales and marketing strategies by reaching set targets
- capability to implement and execute the digital commercial plan
- good understanding on digital conversion optimization, reach management and analysis tools
- experience in working with Google Ads, Google Analytics and other SEM & SEO tools, Facebook and Magento
- experience in designing and implementing automated marketing workflows for targeted communications and campaigns
- experience in demand generation program planning, execution and follow-up
- experience in setting up and managing paid social media campaigns
- willingness to develop marketing automation ecosystem
- ability to deal with constantly changing priorities in fast-paced environment
- motivation to work in a self-directive organization
- knowledge and understanding on commercial business landscape future development is an advantage.
Join us as our first Digital Content and Sales Specialist and be part of building Lantmännen Agro’s new digital era of agriculture sector. We offer you a possibility to expand your role both geographically and in scope of responsibilities as the business grows.
If you recognized yourself from the description, do not hesitate to contact Hanna Tuohimäki, Director of New business solutions, for further information. You can reach Hanna on May 14, at 13-15 and May 17, at 13-15, tel. 0400 448 082.
As our customers are in Finland, it is necessary to be fluent in Finnish, both written and spoken. In addition to this you have a good command of English.
We start screening the applications right away. Send in your CV and motivation letter with salary expectation latest by May 21st.