Digital Community Manager
We are looking for an energetic & enthusiastic Digital Community Manager to join our dynamic Marketing Team at Paulig Group! The main geographical area of your responsibility is Finland but you will also be responsible for developing and supporting the needs of other markets as well as driving synergies across markets. The position is permanent and based in Vuosaari Helsinki.
This diverse role includes work across well-known Paulig and Paulig Group brands, on both stand-alone social media activities and integrated digital marketing communication programs. You will create a digital brand experience that will help build our brand equity, lead to increased dialogue with the consumer and make recommendations to improve the performance of our brand’s online activities. Thus, understanding the dynamics of all the different social and other digital media environments, paid social media executions and optimizations is important.
Main focus areas of the role:
- Run independently Paulig’s on-going digital communication & marketing planning and implementation based on digital strategy and local needs for all our brands in Finland. Social media advertising (including copy and visual) working closely with Paulig’s media agency to ensure congruence across all paid media.
- Manage the development and optimization of content for the target group and for multi-channel purpose incl. creating & producing content for our social media channels. Working closely with Paulig Coffee Ambassador in creating inspirational content to drive engagement.
- Manage the quantitative and qualitative analysis of our digital activities in order to identify improvements and actions eg. collecting, consolidating and analyzing data from a range of sources as well as manage the tools for this. These include eg. social media and website analytics, paid search and search engine optimization (SEO, SEM).
An important part of this work is to report back to the organization on key findings and results as well as to make recommendations based on these. You will give input on content as well as support the central and local BA team in the creation, production and optimization of this. You are driven to find innovative business and system improvements in our digital media and analytics plan.
You are in charge of managing our e-newsletter, website B2C content and the development of it, developing Meltwater and Falcon platforms to serve better our needs (social media monitoring & management tools) and creating on-going dialogue with our customers across all channels. You assist both in continuing SEO implementation and the maintenance of Paulig.xx frontend.
As a strong professional you have:
- Experience in digital and social media communication; successful track record of implementing and developing digital media strategy and analytics.
- Good knowledge in CMS, preferably Drupal, SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Social Media Channels such as Facebook (Including Business Manager, Power Editor and Ads Manager), Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and newsletter clients like MailChimp as well as SOME monitoring and analytics tools like Meltwater and Falcon. In addition Adobe PhotoShop and Premiere Pro experience is required.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Finnish.
- Great people skills and not being afraid to express new ideas. Coaching skill is seen as an advantage
If you can see yourself working in a company that is always looking for new inspiration, driven by passion, curiosity and constant strive for excellence, join us in our quest of Exploring Great Taste!
If you got excited about the position, please apply by submitting your application and CV with expected salary latest August 4th 2019. For further information please contact Kati Kyllönen tel. 040 832 3863 during the following times (EEST) : July 8th 9.00-11.00, July 16th 14.00-16.00 or July 30th 14.00-16.00.