Are you ready to ensure consistent and relevant communication at Fortum internally and externally? Do you possess some of the key soft skills that are found to aid success in this role, such as a “can do”-attitude and great team-player skills? If yes, you may be the Digital Communications Specialist we are looking for!We are looking for you
We at Studentwork are looking for a team-minded Digital Communications Specialist for our client Fortum Oyj. The position is permanent, full-time and you will be hired directly to Fortum. The ideal starting date is during Q1 of 2021 - the sooner the better.
As a Digital Communications Specialist, you will create content for Fortum’s website and social media channels and monitor the website and social media analytics. You will also have a role in supporting the international team of web and social media experts in their content creation and platform usage. In this position, having an eye for visually attractive content and being able to perform under pressure are the most important soft skills to support your success.Fortum is a European energy company with activities in more than 40 countries. We provide our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With approximately 19,000 professionals and a combined balance sheet of approximately EUR 69 billion, we have the scale, competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and Uniper's share on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. www.fortum.comMain tasks
- You will be responsible creating content for Fortum’s website and social media channels
- You will support the international team of web and social media experts in their content creation and platform usage
- Community management and advertising in social media
- In this role, you will monitor the website and social media analytics
We offer you
- You to have a suitable university degree and 2-5 years of working experience in digital marketing or communications
- Experience in digital content creation both in English and in Finnish
- Experience in paid advertisement in social media · Good skills in social media platforms: Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads manager, LinkedIn campaign manager
- Experience from social media tools like Falcon, Hootsuite, Sprout, Audiense, Meltwater, Synthesio or similar
- Experience from content management systems (CMS), especially Drupal experience is beneficial
- Basics in search engine optimization (SEO), Google Analytics and HTML/CSS code
- Basics in photo and video editing
Apply for the position now!
- As the Digital Communications Specialist you will have a key role in supporting Fortum's global communications team in multi-channel storytelling about our thought leadership areas.
- You will have a central role in Fortum's data-driven digital content planning, creation, optimization and measuring.
- You will be a part of team of over 20 communications professionals in five countries. Fortum's values – curiosity, responsibility, honesty and respect – form the foundation of everything we do.
If you recognise yourself in this description, apply for the position by 13.1.2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Marjukka Laakso (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data protection, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.Additional information on our recruitment process
At Studentwork, we believe that succeeding at work does not always take vast experience – soft skills and the will to develop will also bring you success. This is why our recruitment process involves a personality assessment that aims to evaluate soft skills essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help those with less experience to identify and describe their own strengths more effectively, and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment to refer to later. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Studentwork and the client company, so you will get to know both of us as the recruitment process progresses. About Studentwork
Studentwork is the leader in soft skills driven recruitment and trusted advisor for talents and companies in the Nordics. We help the new generation of talents to find their dream job by identifying their soft skills and true potential.
By using data, we create understanding of our candidates’ strengths and ambitions while minimizing blind spots and biases. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!