Are you our new Global Digital Communications Manager?
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include
• product owner of fortum.com and our 12 local websites
• chairing an international and multi-functional team of experts that coordinates and drives our global web development and optimisation in an agile way
• analysing data to ensure user-centric development that supports our business goals
• editor-in-chief of our global web content, including continuous development of the content and user experience
• coaching and training our web community, i.e. the network of content owners and publishers
• creating performance-driven and user-friendly web content in collaboration with our other communicators and participating in external dialogue activation projects
The position is primarily located either in Espoo or in Stockholm.
We offer you
You will have the opportunity to take our company’s digital communication to the next level: This is a key role in developing our recently launched Drupal-based website, crystallising our DCX vision, creating new, better ways of working with all our internal stakeholders and helping our business units to succeed in digital communication. You will be driving the way we communicate with our customers and other audiences.
You will get to work with great, committed colleagues who share your passion. Our values – curiosity, responsibility, honesty and respect – form the foundation of everything we do. We believe in open leadership, which means empowering and also challenging our people. We coach and encourage our experts to find their own solutions and to question the status quo. We value team work and co-creation to reach our common targets.
To succeed in this position, you have solid experience in
• website development and optimisation; strong skills in service design, SEO, data analysis or CRO are appreciated; understanding UX and digital marketing is a must
• creating engaging and performance-driven content – both verbal and visual storytelling – often about technical topics
• project management, preferably in international web-related projects
• leading and coaching a team; supplier management and development
• you must be fluent/native in English; good knowledge of Finnish and/or Swedish is appreciated
You have more than 5 years of work experience in communications or other relevant field. You are business oriented, interested in new technologies and have experience with web platforms and tools. Experience with Drupal is a bonus. You are self-driven, analytical and a creative team-player with exceptional communication skills.
Please send your application and CV, including your salary request, via our online recruitment tool by Monday, August 27.
To find out more about the job, please contact Kati Suurmunne, VP, Group Communications, on Monday, 13 August between 10 and 11.30 EET or Tuesday, 21 August between 16 and 17.30 EET (tel. +358 40 588 9112), or Kristina Kinik, Head of Digital Communications, Thursday, 16 August between 14 and 15.30 EET or Friday, 24 August between 10.30 and 12.00 EET (tel. +46 70 512 2103).
Fortum is a leading clean energy company which provides its customers with electricity, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. We employ some 9000 professionals in the Nordic and the Baltic countries, Russia, Poland and India, and 62% of our electricity generation is CO2 free. In 2016, our sales were EUR 3.6 billion. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.fortum.com