As a Digital Business and Performance Marketing Manager you will be part of the Marimekko Digital Business team. In this position you will be responsible for performance based online marketing to maximize Marimekko’s omnichannel sales in our home market Finland and act as the functional expert in the topic globally. You will also lead and participate in a variety of digital and omnichannel projects to take Marimekko’s online presence to the next level.
This is a full-time and permanent position in which you report directly to the Chief Digital Officer.
Your responsibilities include
- Project management of a variety of digital and omnichannel projects to take Marimekko’s digital presence to the next level
- You drive sales and customer acquisition and execute the performance driven online marketing budget allocation following the omnichannel marketing plan
- You optimize performance ad spend across digital marketing channels and you oversee agencies, freelancers and other external stakeholders related to executing and developing performance marketing and analytics
- You set up, steer and optimize online performance marketing campaigns towards target KPIs in Finland market area and act as the HQ functional and technical expert in digital marketing topics
- You run digital marketing campaigns using global brand assets provided by the central marketing team
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have experience in leading and working in cross functional projects or have a background in a management consultancy
- You have a deep understanding of the underlying laws of performance online advertising
- You love to test and improve campaign performance
- You have strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills and enjoy working in an international environment, also together with creative people on strategic, operational and process-related levels
- You are result-oriented and enjoy working with numbers, data-based reports and analysis
- You successfully completed a degree in Advertising, Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, or a similar field
- You are fluent in English
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment with an iconic Finnish brand.
If this opportunity sparks your interest, please apply by sending your application including your CV and cover letter and with salary expectation via our career site at http://company.marimekko.com/careers. Let us hear from you as soon as possible but no later than 19.09.2021.
Marimekko's culture and working environment are founded on equality, inclusion and cherishing diversity. Recruitment is always based on business need, and the candidates are evaluated on relevant knowledge, skills and experience as well as motivation.