Digital and Technology Consultants for Industry Group: Chemical, Metals, Forest, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Job Number: 00545074
Make a difference
Make a difference your way
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
Whatever you're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Do you have digital consulting experience and experience or interest to work with these industries? Do you have a strong drive and a results-oriented approach? Welcome to our cross-Nordic team, where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life!
Currently, we are looking for Digital and Technology Consultants for our practice preferably with a background in the industry and experience within one or more of the following areas:
- Intelligent Automation (Robotics, AI)
- Agile and DevOps
- Cloud Transformation
- ERP / S4 Technology Advisory and SaaS
- Analytics & IoT
- Technical architecture
- Security architecture
You will be based in Helsinki. The role will require extensive presence on client premises and periods with extensive travel across the Nordics should be expected.
We expect you to have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- Master’s degree from a relevant field
- 2-6 years of consulting experience with delivering digital solution for clients, as a team member or project manager
- Experience with one or several of our client industries is preferred
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in English and one Nordic language
- Strong social & networking skills with the ability to create business
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- You will work with the brightest people, solving problems with the top management and learning from our senior consultants and leaders
- You will be part of delivering impactful, meaningful solutions that transform companies and the whole industry
- You will get the opportunity to develop deep industry expertise
- You will stay up-to-date with help of comprehensive training content, which will support your growth as a professional. What you learn at Accenture is valuable, and stays relevant
- You will have interesting and dynamic tasks: your work renews while you grow. At Accenture, you will gain valuable expertise and can expand to new areas
- You will get the ability to balance professional and personal life for example by utilizing our flexible work possibilities
- You will get a competitive compensation package and performance based pay
- You will enroll into an extensive well-being program.
If you want to have a sneak peek into the life of your possible future colleagues, follow this link: https://duunitori.fi/tyoelama/kilpailuhenkisia-superihmisia-avuliaita-tiimipelaajia-totuus-mystisesta-konsultointialasta/
We look forward to receiving your application by 24.1.2018. Please enclose your CV and a cover letter with salary request. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on recruitment process related questions: email@example.com or on job content related questions: Anne Leikas, tel. +358 4077 25744, best reachable on 4.1.2018 between 13.00-14.30.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity !