Digital Analytics Consultants to Helsinki
We are looking for team players having the following qualifications:
- Master's Degree or PhD from a relevant field such as economics, math or information technology.
- Relevant previous experience from the areas mentioned above
- Excellent technical skills and experience from different tools used in the Analytics space
- Ability to understand and interpret data from business perspective
Above this we also want you to
- Enjoy working in diverse teams
- Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills in both Finnish and English
- Strong interest in growing your own technology, industry, management, leadership and sales skills
The position is based in Helsinki and may include travel
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what’s expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV, application letter and salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1137979
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki