DevSecOps Practise Lead
Job Number: 00506407
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Do terms like cross-site scripting, code injections and broken access controls sound awfully familiar to you? Do you shudder when you read news about weaknesses in software that could have easily been fixed? Does your heart bleed when you hear about stolen records and it makes you want to cry? Do you know how application security should be managed and want to have a team of smart and enthusiastic application security experts working with you?
We are looking for anDevSecOpsPractise Leadwho has technology/IT background and keen interest on security concepts. We want to welcome you to the Accenture Security, one of the world’s best security business organizations! Using the coolest next-gen tech and world-class resources, you'll have every chance to out-hack the hackers and fundamentally strengthen our clients' businesses.
In the role ofDevSecOpsPractise Leadyou will be the focal point of Accenture’s Application Security Delivery engagements, and you have the opportunity to work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting you:
- Lead Application Security Delivery team in capability development and operations activities
- Lead and mentor team members to improve overall skills and capabilities
- Monitor application security delivery effectiveness using key performance indicators
- Identify and manage risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily work
- Required to identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
• Relevant degree in information security, computer science or related field • Strong experience in application security, penetration testing & vulnerability assessments • Exemplary customer service and active listening skills • Strong decision making capability • Leadership experience, preferably in an international setting • Self-motivated with proactive approach to managing application security • Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trust- based relationships with colleagues and client stakeholders at all levels • Fluency in oral, written and presentational English and ability to communicate to various stakeholders at different levels, including CXO level
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English
For more information about the position, you can contact Antti Ropponen (tel. +358 4080 18155) on Fridays between 13-15.
Questions regarding the recruitment process and applications can be forwarded to email@example.com