PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is looking for
The Turku Site, with 600 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
· Responsible for managing a talented software team to deliver complex, cloud-based software solutions for Reproductive Health business
· Advocate automation all steps of software construction, from development, integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management
· Hire, mentor, lead and monitor DevOps teams in an Agile environment
· Responsible of creating effective development and deployment processes that comply to relevant regulation
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
· Minimum of 3+ year of experience working in an Agile DevOps delivery environment
· 3+ years working in cloud using AWS and/or Azure
· Proven ability to succeed in an international cross-functional team environment
· Experience with common Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools such (as Github Actions, Jenkins, TeamCity, and/or GitLab)
· Knowledge of Cloud best practices, operations, and security
· Experience in setting up and running DevOps
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Experience on working microservice architecture
· Experience on working with container infrastructure (such as ECS, Kubernetes, Docker)
· Messaging technologies/protocols (such as MQTT, IoT, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
· Experience with performance tuning and benchmarking
· Experience administering Databases (such as Postgres, MariaDb, Mongo, MySQL, and/or MSSQL)
· Clinical, bioinformatics or health science experience
What we offer:
· Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
· Dynamic and innovative culture
· Focus on career development
· Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Could this be your next step? For further information, please contact Business Manager Antti Mikkonen, tel. +358 2 2678 284, preferably on Thursday, December 17th, between 9-11 EET, Tuesday, January 5th, between 16 - 17 EET, or Monday, January 11th, between 14-16 EET.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and can see yourself as a part of our dedicated team of professionals, please apply via the link above as soon as possible, at the latest by January 15th. Join us today!