The Nokia AirFrame Data Center Manager (NADCM) application development team is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
Our team is fully responsible of all NADCM development related tasks, from specification to last test cases. You’ll participate in developing the NADCM SW product for Nokia AirFrame hardware customers. The DevOps requires skills in software development, software testing, test automation and system administration. You would be responsible of developing and maintaining tools and processes for software development cycle including software configuration management, programming, building, unit testing, verification and deployment.
NADCM R&D is using some of latest technologies for product development, like microservice container-based architecture, state of the art frameworks and is having automated CI system, ready to be developed for full DevOps approach.
You’ll be part of the team having end-to-end responsibility on all phases of product development, have the autonomy to find the best ways in reaching the team targets, and possibility to experience the whole product development lifecycle, with different tools and equipment at your hand.
- Create continuous delivery and deployment pipeline for application in cloud and container platform
- Automate quality and security assurance process
- Solve complex engineering problems in own technology area
- Coach other team members in DevOps pipeline issues
- May undertake technical training responsibilities
- Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Experience of automation tools for CI pipelines and test automation
- Software Development Lifecycle understanding
- SW development and scripting experience
- Experience working in Linux, Git environment
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience with agile and XP practices
- Working experience with containers like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm etc.
- Knowledge of SW development process and lifecycle
- Good team player, accountable
- Good communication skills in multicultural environment
- Disciplined and focused on details
- Ability and willingness to work and learn independently
- Able to manage priorities and follow direction appropriately
- Basic agile mindset
- Proactive, creative and flexible
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.