PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is looking for
The Turku Site, with 600 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
· Work directly with development teams to bring new products into the cloud
· Participate in agile process across multiple development teams
· Create process to perform continuous deployment, including full orchestration of deployment process
· Develop tools and scripts to improve efficiency of operational tasks
· Implement monitoring processes and design/deploy monitoring dashboards
· Build and support system automation, deployment, and continuous integration tools
· Participate in maintaining and monitoring production environments
· Advocate automation all steps of software construction, from development, integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working in an Agile DevOps delivery environment
· 1 year working in cloud using AWS and/or Azure
· Experience with common Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools (such as Github Actions, Jenkins, TeamCity, and/or GitLab)
· Knowledge of Cloud best practices, operations, and security
· Excellent communication and written skills in English
What we offer:
· Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
· Dynamic and innovative culture
· Focus on career development
· Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Could this be your next step? For further information, please contact Business Manager Antti Mikkonen, tel. +358 2 2678 284, preferably on Thursday, December 17th, between 9-11 EET, Tuesday, January 5th, between 16 - 17 EET, or Monday, January 11th, between 14-16 EET.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and can see yourself as a part of our dedicated team of professionals, please apply via the link above as soon as possible, at the latest by January 15th. Join us today!