We are now looking for DevOps Engineer to our office in Espoo.
DevOps Engineer plays a key role in securing the high level of technical application support and delivery capability according to standard processes, as well as transfer from traditional Cloud delivery to DevOps model.
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for DevOps delivery processes and pipelines
- Responsibility for Cloud production/preproduction architecture
- Plan Aditro Expense application installations and upgrades in co-operation with internal stakeholders
- Technical assignments e.g. standard and normal change implementations
- Incident management and 3rd tier technical application support
- Basic information on networks and security
- Problem solving skill
- At least 2 year experience of professional IT service production
- Co-operative ability and energetic, positive and open attitude
- Project work experience
- Ability to create professional documentation
Experience some of following:
- Experience of DevOps working model
- Azure DevOps/VSTS, builds and pipelines, GIT
- Docker containers
- Windows server and Operating System management and maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting
- MS SQL Server
- Scripting/Coding experience (e.g. Powershell/Java Script/C#)
We offer you a positive, supportive and evolving work environment with access to modern technologies. Great managers who are interested in your professional development in your role in the leading HR and salary software ecosystem.
If you are interested, please submit your application with CV and salary request in our recruitment system at https://aditro.com/available-jobs/ by 20th of October. Manager Development, Vesa Reinivuo will give you additional information at p. 050 589 4465, email email@example.com.