About the team
Our team has an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer. Based in Helsinki, we develop the contextual intelligence and content classification services for DoubleVerify. We are responsible for services that provide high-definition analysis of any piece of text or contextual video data, which is used to protect brand reputation and to enable proactive contextual targeting of content. As a part of our team you’ll work closely with teams across DoubleVerify to provide high-performance services for the company.
What you’ll do
- Lead all DevOps work for the team
- Create a fully automated deployment pipeline for the contextual intelligence services running on GCP
- Set up a staging environment for the developers to safely roll-out new features
- Manage all aspects of technical operations to ensure all team’s services are running healthily
- Teach the support team to maintain the services
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps and TechOps
- Experience with container technology - Docker, Kubernetes, Docker-compose
- Experience working with GCP or other cloud providers
- Experience with DevOps tools - TeamCity/Jenkins, Git/GitHub, and Maven/Gradle
- Experience with software development methodologies such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated tests.
- Strong system skills in Linux environments
- Have a genuine desire to automate processes