Polar Electro Oy
We are now looking for the following professional
DevOps Engineer for the permanent position
The ideal candidate has solid grasp of DevOps from a point of automation, servers, containers and cloud. Web technologies and programming experience is much appreciated while solid scripting skills is a hard requirement. Team player who is at home in a dynamic hi-tech environment. You are either experienced professional with proven track record or a young talent with great ambition and attitude.
- Design, operate and support development team CI tool chain
- Plan and execute workload migration between hosting environments
- Work as part of the team to build solutions and solve complex problems
We expect you to have:
- Curious of new technology with ability to learn and adopt
- You have good reputation delivering results and helping others
- Solid understanding of Cloud technologies
- Excellent Linux and server infrastructure skills
- Service provisioning, automation and monitoring experience
- Web technologies, programming and scripting
- In depth understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Strong social and communication skills
- You are able to document your work for your colleagues and stakeholders
The position is located in Kempele, Finland.
For further information please contact Mr. Jarkko Nisula by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or tel. +358 (0)40 032 8637. Please send your application to email@example.com by February 15, 2018 with the title of ‘Nisula / DevOps Engineer’.