Devops consultant, Tampere
Nordic Henkilöstöpalvelut Oy
We at Nordic Henkilöstöpalvelut welcome you to apply for a job through us! As recruitment professionals, it is our mission to match the right person with the right job.
We are now looking for Devops consultants for our client company Eficode Oy.
We are looking for individuals with Devops experience and who have a passion for improving software development processes. The primary responsibility of this role would be to advance customers' software delivery methods and thus help them to improve their competitiveness. You will be developing, optimizing and implementing continuous delivery solutions along with novel test automation for various customers.
The versatile nature of clients work assignments will provide you with opportunities to utilize your extensive programming and tooling competence. You will also get a chance to investigate technologies you aren't familiar with and seek to provide the best outcomes for their use.
Our ideal candidate is someone who will actively seek answers and solutions to customers' questions and challenges, then can communicate and implement them effectively. As an important part of supporting customers, you will help resolve problems, provide Devops guidance relating to tooling, processes and ways to improve the development lifecycle.
We expect you to have:
- An easy going nature and someone who gets along well with other people
- Programming skills, preferably with several programming languages (C# is a must)
- Must have knowledge and experience working with a variety of DevOps oriented tools (i.e. Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, etc.)
- Interest in agile methods of software development and test automation
- Good English & Finnish language skills
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- Knowledge and experience with test automation tools (i.e. Robot Framework, Cucumber and Selenium)
- Having good scripting skills and experience (i.e. Ruby, Bash, Python, Perl and Ant)
- Knowledge or experience with virtualization tools (Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Knowledge or experience with cloud services (i.e. AWS, DigitalOcean, OpenStack, Azure, etc.)
- Experiences having worked with automated processes and infrastructure provisioning
- Experiences working on a variety of previous development projects with DevOps related tooling and processes
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise together with top notch devops teams
- Great team spirit and the possibility to make a difference as a member of our client company´s agile and innovative organization
- Relaxed in-house, office culture with regular Friday activities for training and socializing
- A place where learning and mentoring is part of the DNA
- Freedom to choose your ways of working, tools etc.
- A chance to speak at our client company´s annual conferences
If you are interested in the job, please submit your application through our electronic application system at www.nordic.fi and also tell us about your job history, skills and availability. This is a direct recruitment assignment, meaning that the new employee will be directly hired to work for our client company.
More information about the job is available from HR Consultant Heidi Yrjä of Nordic Henkilöstöpalvelut (tel. 050 598 8460).
You can also browse our other vacancies and submit an application. If you did not find anything suitable this time, please submit an open application and we will contact you as soon as a suitable job opportunity for you becomes available.