Metsä Group Others
We are now looking for a
to join us in Group Sourcing and Logistics function.
Your role in the future Metsä
As Development Specialist your key responsibilities consist of:
- Participation as key player in procurement process related development projects.
- Active participation in development team's work.
- Support of procurement processes, tools and data.
- Working in close co-operation with other process development team members, procurement organisation and business representatives.
The position is located in Espoo, Finland.
What do we expect from you?
Ideal candidate is a service minded team player with positive attitude, communication and cooperation skills. We appreciate hands-on approach and ability to learn new things quickly.
In addition we expect:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Good understanding of procurement process in general, Source to Sign (Sourcing) and Request to Pay (Purchasing) processes and related best practices
- Good knowledge of procurement systems and procurement related master data
- Experience on process development work in the area of procurement
- Project and team work experience
- Capability to work under pressure, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to understand business, people and their needs and to find and provide solutions which are in line with the “big picture”
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Finnish
We offer you a great opportunity to take part in developing the future of the forest industry. If you believe in renewal and want to promote the increased use of fossil-free materials, you’re coming to the right place. With us, you always have the support of your team. Your own desire and interest open doors to good career development. Metsä offers great opportunities to grow into being a top expert in your field.
What we offer to you
This position offers you an attractive working environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development in a multinational network of people. You will be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team of procurement professionals.
Apply for the job!
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 29.2.2020. We wish you luck!