Development Specialist, HR
We are now looking for a
Development Specialist, HR
to join our team to support system administration and development of our working time management system and related processes. The position will be based in Espoo or Porvoo.
Your part in Neste’s journey
- operational key user of Time Management (WoTi) responsible for daily HR data checks, technical support & troubleshooting, development of time management processes and tool, and working time reporting
- supporting key stakeholders in usage of the WoTi time management system
- end-user support and training and change management including support material development
- working with projects and initiatives to develop and renew the employee services and take forward HR digitalization
- actively participating the development projects’ workshops including requirement gathering
HR Digitalization team is part of Neste Common Functions HR Excellence unit. HR Digitalization team provides HR system and process development support globally at Neste. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- Experience with system maintenance
- Customer service mindset and experience
- Knowledge of payroll and HR processes
- Independent way of working, ability to make decisions and support decision-making
- Good skills in problem solving and ability to train and support end-users
- Fluent Finnish, fluent English
Proactive, systematic personality and accurate ways of working are required for system administration. Previous experience in working with HR systems, working time management and digitalization will be seen as an asset. We also value understanding the corporate business areas and related organizational structures and understanding payroll and people processes.
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The position is fixed term until the end of 2021.
For more information, please contact Anne Koskinen, Manager, HR Digitalization (+358 40 338 0110) on Friday 15.1. at 12-14 or on Wednesday 20.1. at 9-10.
Please submit your application by January 31st, 2021. Please attach your cover letter and cv.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.