We are now looking for
ICT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, Metsä Board
We are looking for a Development Manager to lead Metsä Board’s application development team in Metsä Group ICT Application Services.
Your role in the future Metsä
You will be leading Metsä Board’s ICT solution development together with Metsä Group level development team and dedicated ICT professionals. Key tasks will be managing Metsä Board’s ICT development portfolio by securing needed internal and external resourcing, active cost management as well as ensuring a fit to Metsä Group’s rapidly evolving architecture development plans.
Key responsibility areas:
- Accountable for end-to-end application development and support process
- Translating Business area/s development portfolio to actionable ICT items
- Demand & supply balancing for Metsä Board ICT development
- Stakeholder and expectation management
- Vendor management, cost & budget management
- Agreed project responsibilities
- Line manager for a group of development professionals
What do we expect from you?
- Strong execution power and interest to proactively develop ICT solutions capabilities in cooperation with Metsä Group business areas
- Good interpersonal, team lead & presentation skills
- Experience in coordinating and steering the work of multiple stakeholders and vendors to achieve shared targets
- Ability to create, productize, and document new solutions/services
- Good understanding of ICT development process frameworks (agile) and service management (ITIL) environment
- Experience in working in SAP based ERP environment, supply chain skills considered as an asset
- Positive, innovative, and open-minded attitude and approach
- Fluency in Finnish and English
What do we offer?
We offer a career opportunity in a strongly development-oriented environment in a successful and sustainable line of business. As a proud Finnish forest industry company we are more than willing to renew, rethink and take on new challenges, are you?
The position is located in Metsä Group head office, Espoo.
Want to take a key role in Metsä ? Call us!
The person picking up your call is Vice President, Application Services Antti Oksanen (tel. +358 50 5320174) best available between 13-16 EET on October 21st and between 8-10 EET on October 28th.
What happens next?
Submit your application using the link "Apply". If you have not yet filled your Career profile in Workday, click Go to your profile and fill in Job History and Education information in Career tab. Then return to Apply for the open position. Please include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until October 31st 2020. We wish you luck!