Are you the Business Development professional eager to contribute to Renewable Products growth by developing tools and processes for non-bulk logistics?
We are looking for a business oriented Development Manager with SAP experience to join our renewables feedstock Logistics & Operations team in Espoo to drive the development of our tools & processes to respond to the increased requirements of our supply chain using the variety of solutions current technology enables.
Neste Logistics & Operations manages the transport and operations of over 30 million tons of cargo annually. Our global logistics footprint covers marine, truck, container and rail transportation as well as a large network of storage terminals in all parts of the world.
Your part in Neste’s journey
In your role, you will
- Lead renewables feedstock transaction management tool & process development - focusing on non-bulk transportation modes (trucks, rail wagons and containers)
- Drive new technology enabled solutions
- Build and share long-term vision for processes and tools, update current position and create a roadmap to vision
- Benchmark against industry processes and solutions
- Coordinate all renewables feedstock related system and process initiatives
- Coordinate and prioritizes terminal automation initiatives
- Create visibility to system development roadmap
- Cooperate and network with relevant internal and external stakeholders
You will work closely with Business, IT and external stakeholders to ensure our tools and processes are the best in the industry. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Understanding of large scale global non-bulk logistics operations and systems
- Experience from SAP IS-OIL Industry solution development (modules in use Sales Distribution, Materials management, MasterData)
- Master’s degree from Information Technology, Logistics/Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Experience in process and people leadership
- Ability to create vision and lead the change
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in English, both oral and written
- Business and result oriented mindset
- A responsible and independent approach to work
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Rauli Karppinen, Head of Logistics & Operations for Renewables Platform, +358 40 338 0012 on March 4th or 5th during 9am - 11am or on March 9th during 3pm - 6pm.
Please submit your application by March 15th, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude tests.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.