We are looking for a
to join our Renewables long-term development team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
We aim to reduce our customers’ GHG emissions with more than 20 million tons CO2 equivalent by 2030. Neste has aspiration to continue capacity leadership in renewable diesel and jet fuel with at least 40 % long term market share globally. Neste is actively exploring capacity expansion with multitrack approach: own sites, greenfield, brownfield, partnerships and M&A. Our team, Renewables long term development team, has a key role in realizing these objectives.
In your role, you will participate in
- Developing and managing asset investment projects at their early phases, including their techno-economic assessments
- Stakeholder management and negotiations for required inputs and services related to the growth projects
- Evaluation of a global project portfolio
You will work closely with a network of internal and external professionals to ensure premises for decision-making and solid foundations for individual projects in their final execution phases. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us. The home base for the task is in Neste HQ in Espoo, but work requires mobility and flexibility for frequent travelling.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- At least 5 years’ experience in operations and in asset investment projects within oil refining, petrochemicals or other comparable industry
- Experience in business development, ideally including development of partnerships
- BSc./MSc. in a relevant technical field of study and understanding of relevant production operations, technology and underlying chemistry
- Presentation and negotiation skills, and experience in managing both internal and external stakeholder networks
- Co-operation and influencing skills enabling successful working in matrix organization environment
- Fluent English language skills
We also value
- Project management skills with track record of delivering successful projects
- Experience in M&A cases
- Experience within biofuels space and working within an international organization
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
Please submit your application by April 4th, 2019.
Please include your CV, cover letter and salary request.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 16.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.