ISS Palvelut Oy
We are now looking for a Development Manager to strengthen our Industrial and Transportation division which is one of our four business lines.
ISS has initiated a strategy period of accelerated development of core business that will strengthen our delivery capabilities and customer value proposition in Key Accounts. In this role you are driving the strategy implementation and growth agenda of Key Accounts in collaboration with sales and operational teams.You are a member of division management team and reporting directly to the Division Director.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this role are to
- Drive and implement tools and processes in Key Account organization
- Lead and orchestrate implementation in Key Account Manager community
- Build Key Account understanding, capability and commitment across the organization
- Report in management team the Key Performance Indicators and development statuses
Experience and background that we are looking for
- Passionate person with a basic skills, courage to share opinions and foster cooperation
- Master of Science in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent degree
- Ability to develop operational and financial solutions
- Willingness and ability to work within a matrix organization
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Common commercial traits include high work capacity, contact/communication skills and empathy.
As a Development Manager you should also be
- A commercially orientated person, who is attracted by a results-focused and goal-orientated culture
- Excellent Finnish and English language and communication skills, spoken as well as written
- Owner of an analytical tool kit, commercial instinct and proven problem-solving skills, with a can-do attitude
- Able to convince others and promote one´s own agenda forward even in challenging and changing business environments
- Good in communication and to have strong social skills
- Align with ISS’s core values with a genuine interest in business issues coupled with a focus on team-working and sharing expertise to support the personal development of others.
We offer you good terms of employment, attractive professional development possibilities and opportunity to use one´s expertise and provide professional insight in a new role.
For further information, please contact our Division Director, Tom Jaatinen +358 40 5709 299, email: email@example.com. He will be best reached from January 2nd onwards.
If you are the one we are looking for, fill in our application form by the 15th of January 2019 by using the link below. Please attach also the Application letter/Cover letter and your CV.