Development Manager, Sales Platform
We are currently looking for a development driven and collaborative Development Manager, Sales Platform to join our Business Development team, Renewable Road Transportation, in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
As a Development Manager, Sales Platform your main focus will be on leading sales platform (Salesforce) development through establishing efficient sales processes, way of working and sales tools for Renewable Road Transportation and Oil Products sales organisations. You will be also responsible for leading Neste group’s high level Salesforce vision, development roadmap and adaptation for all relevant functions (sales, operations, SCM, supply etc.).
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate and further build-up your capabilities around the Salesforce platform. Key part of your work is to ensure that Neste Corporation takes full benefit out of the Salesforce platform and that sales in Neste is executed and lead in an efficient way.
In your role, you will
- Ensure sales processes within RRT are adequately established and documented. Further develop and co-create with sales teams the Neste Account Management model and practices
- Turn needs from business into an actionable Salesforce development roadmap
- Act as product owner for Sales Cloud and Steering Manager for Neste wide Salesforce development
- Lead Salesforce development team to work in agile and efficient way of working
- Lead Neste Group level Salesforce vision and development (only alignment with Marketing & Services)
- Drive digitization in sales, lead development of digital tools related to Salesforce
- Act as a sparring partner for the sales leadership; constructively challenge current approaches and KPIs with target to create suitable KPIs and launch a stronger performance management approach
You will work closely with regional sales teams, the other sales development and support teams, Renewable Business Units and ICT to stay up-to-date of new developments within the field of expertise, within and outside the industry, and to improve work processes and creative solutions continuously. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We have a forward-looking and effective team of experts working in Renewable Road Transportation Business Development team. Our development team is responsible for customer experience driven development portfolio to meet the strategic needs of Renewable Road Transportation business unit. Our key development areas include strategy deployment, service development, commercial digitalization, customer experience and sales processes and tools.
The keys to success in the position
- Engineering / Economics university degree, business to business knowledge, significant commercial experience
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce platform (especially Sales Cloud and Community Cloud)
- Experience from driving sales digitalization initiatives and implementation of sales tools
- Intellectual ability to identify change opportunities and apply change methodologies and tools
- Lead cross functional initiatives and projects in matrix organization
- Understanding of the customer needs and the end-customer needs
- Fluent in English
We also value
- Great social skills
- Strong visionary skills and ability to sell ideas
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Janne Jutila, VP, Business Development, +358504581620.
Please submit your application with a salary request by March 15th, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and a personal assessment.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.