Development Manager, Order to Cash, Lohja
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, ORDER TO CASH
We are now looking for a business oriented Development Manager to develop business processes and lead business support. As a Development Manager, Order to Cash, you will work in the core of the business in a close cooperation with different business functions.
Position is located in Lohja and will report to the Director, Business Process & Quality.
As a Development Manager you are responsible for:
– Developing business processes and leading business support
– Ensuring that processes and controls are followed
– Evaluating and developing of working methods and practicalities
– Driving, prioritizing process development work of his/her respective process area – Ensuring that given development guidelines and business strategy is followed and implemented
– Relevant process models correspond to the existing business processes
– Managing the key user community in his / her process area
– Supporting business to identify and define business requirements and implementing changes in business
– Change Management and Training
To be successful in this role, we appreciate:
− At least 5 years’ experience in business development projects
− Business oriented mindset
− Experience in business development work with SAP in order to cash process area − Ability and experience in managing small projects
− Organization and prioritization skills
− Capability to see change as an opportunity
− Understanding of business processes in multi-site structure
For further information, please contact Katja Männistö-Partala, Director, Business Process & Quality, mob. +358 40 555 3959, or email@example.com.
Sending your application
Please submit your application and CV with salary request by 4.3.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1104367
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 4.3.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Lohja