Development Manager, MS Teams and Collaboration
Telia Finland Oyj
Right now, we are looking for Development Engineer for MS Teams and Collaboration Services. My name is Jyrki Reponen and I am leading Collaboration and Messaging -team in Unified Communication Development of Product Area Communication.
Our team is passionate group of ICT-Development professionals with high architectural, design and hands-on experience of realizing new collaboration and messaging -services for B2B-customers in Nordic and Baltic countries.
Your next challenge
Demand for advanced collaboration services is rapidly increasing and with accelerating technology development modern digital tools are emerging, which enables new way of working and improves efficiency in organizations. MS Teams is used by more and more organizations and seamless integration of it with mobile and other communication solutions provides new opportunities.
As Development Engineer you will join to contribute to this journey to create new services for B2B -customers. Together with other engineers you build, deploy, configure and verify services to Telia’s portfolio. You are part of the team of making technical design and you can support technical evaluation of new service ideas.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate has university level education (BSc, MSc or equivalent) in relevant field like communications technology, IT- or software engineering. You have hands-on experience for technologies and systems used for collaboration solutions and you have capability to realize services in practice with can-do attitude and commitment to deliver results.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of technologies and solutions of B2B-communication and collaboration services working in duties like development engineering, system operation or similar.
- Knowledge and several years of experience in Microsoft Solutions, especially MS Teams, but also AD, Azure, Office365. Experience in other collaboration technologies is a bonus.
- You have experience working with SIP. Experience of other telco technologies like IMS is a benefit.
- Knowledge and experience in development, design and engineering especially within cloud-based services
- Knowledge and experience in deliveries and in production of B2B communication solutions is a benefit
- Fluent English and capability to work in international environment
If you like to join my team, apply for the job! If you need more information, contact me +358 400 726 416 or jyrki.reponen(at)teliacompany.com. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 4th of October 2020.