Development Manager, Onninen digital services and sales support
Do you feel passionate about developing digital channels for professional customers? Do you also love solving customers’ problems and improving customer experience? Are you the dynamic, commercially inclined innovator bursting with ideas and tendency to solution-focused thinking? If you answered yes, then keep reading, because this might be your next role to shine!
Come join our inspiring crew as Development Manager and unleash your imagination and creativity!
We are looking for a professional with proven track record in eCommerce and digital services development. Our ideal candidate is self-guided and flexible team player with passion towards excellent customer experience.
About the role
As Development Manager you are responsible for driving digital development for Onninen countries according our strategy with business driven mindset. Your main local counterparts are in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Estonia. You work closely with local eCommerce organizations to define Onninen digital customer journey. You collect, analyze and prioritize customer needs into digital concepts. You lead development in schedule and budget in close collaboration with local business and IT teams. You work together with multiple internal and external stakeholders to get things done.
What do we expect from you
We are looking for a eCommerce and digital services development professional with experience in B2B sales. You have already gained experience in digital concept development and you have ability to understand IT capabilities and sales processes. Experience in agile development and project management will help you to succeed in this role. You also have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
You are a self-driven doer with analytical skills and talent to inspire others. You are eager to find new ways of working and not afraid to question the status quo. Our customers are our first priority, and we hope you’ll share that passion with us. As Development Manager you will work in a international, dynamic and multifaceted environment, interacting with several internal and external stakeholders. So being able to get the message (in written and/or oral form) across and gaining people’s support is vital. You are used to communicating in English, and if you have a working proficiency in Swedish it is considered as a substantial advantage. As an agile sales and project management pro, you can fluently move within different project and process management tools (e.g. JIRA) and efficiently utilize them in your daily work.
We consider as an advantage
If you have already gained experience in process development or developing internal tools, you will surely be able to utilize those with us, too! In your role, you are also going to be exposed to SAP order to cash process development and BI reporting and being already familiar with those is seen as an advantage, but you can always learn by doing, too.
Previous experience in the field of building and technical trade is a plus. Any previous experience in design thinking, punchout solutions and customer integrations as well as in web analytics is seen as an advantage, but curious mind, willingness to learn and service-minded attitude are most important!
We offer you
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- A work environment with an encouraging attitude towards digitalization - lots of steps have already been taken at Onninen and K Group, but there is more to be taken
- The support of an inspiring and professional work community - K Group wants to be the pioneer in developing new service concepts for customers
- In K Group we encourage and support our employees to develop themselves and update their skillsets to meet the everchanging needs of modern work life. With us, employees are able to pursue versatile career path opportunities of a large organization.
- The K group is innovative, versatile and we do meaningful work. We are the third largest trade company in the Nordics and one of the largest employers in Finland. We have been awarded as the world's most responsible trade company for several years in a row. This wouldn’t have been possible without us supporting and caring for our employees, who are in the heart of our business.
- Our work has a wide impact in Finnish society. We are solvent and implement our strategy determinedly. Because of this, we have the ability to invest in and dedicate ourselves to business-critical functions.
- Well-being and hybrid work: We work in a hybrid model, combining remote and office days. Your office is in Helsinki's Kalasatama at our head office in K-Kampus, which is one of the most modern workplaces in Finland. We invest in well-being: At the Kampus you’ll find, for example, an excellent gym and personnel restaurant, a pleasant and versatile environment with ergonomic work stations, our own occupational health service and, under normal conditions, many events.
- K Group’s Employee benefits: In addition to a competitive salary, you are covered by performance pay and a yearly bonus scheme, internal occupational health care, additional leisure time accident insurance, discounts at our group’s stores, phone and sports benefit, leisure time club activities.
At K Group, you get to create solutions that make people’s everyday lives easier, with the strength of data gathered from 1.5 million daily customer encounters. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of our consumer and business customers in the grocery trade, building and technical trade and car trade, and get to take part in various interesting projects. K Group offers the most attractive opportunities for driving forward the trading sector.
K Group is a strong, growing and transforming company that operates in seven countries. At K Group, you get to engage in diverse trading operations responsibly. We drive forward ourselves and the trading sector, embracing the new but always on the customers’ terms.
For more information, contact Hanna Kakkonen, 050 468 9516. Send your application by 4.9.2022 using the link below.
At K Group, you can build a career alongside 39,000 European trading sector experts. We operate in the grocery trade, the building and technical trade, and the car trade. Independent K-retailer entrepreneurs are the heart of our operation, and inspire the mission of the whole K Group to offer good food, make everyday life easier and make the world a better place. Through strong collaboration throughout the organization, we are able to constantly exceed our customers’ expectations in stores, online and as a B2B partner.