Development Manager, Finance
Ready to become a forerunner enabling Neste transforming the way we work in finance?
We are looking for a
Development Manager, Finance
to join our newly established Finance Development in Espoo, Finland.
Your part in Neste journey
It is a great time to join us!
Digitalization, process automation and self-service reporting are a few of the big buzzwords that are also creeping into the world of Finance and reshaping the way we think and act as finance professionals. Neste is no exception to this and we have recently embarked upon a journey where we want to make a triple jump in the way we operate in Finance to become an even more value adding partner to our businesses.
In your role, you will
- Drive selected finance development projects from planning to implementation
- Support the finance organization in defining actionable development initiatives
- Work closely with the customers in Planning & Control, Group Accounting and Services as well as in Treasury and Risk Management
This position will allow you to get exposure the whole finance organization of a large stock listed company, working with some of the most challenging development initiatives we are facing.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- MSc (or similar higher university degree) in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Strong track record of project management
- Solid track record of issue identification and problem-solving with multiple stakeholders
- Keeping the customer in mind - Experience in design thinking seen beneficial as development is also to lead to a good end-user experience
- Experience from agile development
- Relevant work experience of 5+ years
We also value
- Past experience from working within finance and accounting
- Consulting experience from “CFO practice”
- Familiarity with SAP
- Experience from working with financial management systems (e.g. Hyperion)
- Process development experience and training (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
- Experience from working with Master Data
In addition to the experiences above, a pragmatic attitude and willingness to truly drive development initiatives forward will be critical in this position.
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Henrik Holmberg, Head of Development, Finance, +358 50 458 5141 on either Thursday August 15th, 09:00-10:30 EET or Tuesday August 20th, 15:00-16:30 EET, or alternatively e-mail email@example.com.
Please submit your application by August 28, 2019. Please note however that we will start to process the applications immediately upon receipt.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 36.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.