Development Manager, Customer Experience
Are you looking for the next move in your career and chance to develop and train yourself professionally? If you are interested in opportunities for growth at work and ways for you to both share and sharpen your skills and knowledge, we are interested in you.
We are looking for a Development Manager, Customer Experience to join our Business Development team within Renewable Road Transportation (RRT) business area in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
Your role as a Development Manager, Customer Experience is to ensure that RRT transforms into truly customer centric Business Unit and manages its’ customer experience in a systematic way. You lead the building and implementation of CX throughout RRT Business Unit. You act as an owner for CX Management processes and related tools, and establish and lead customer insight management model. Your role is also to support regional sales VPs and relevant Concept Owners (e.g. Channel Partner Management) in establishing and maintaining ownership of CX for their respective areas.
This is a key role of driving CX related change management throughout RRT to ensure new mindset and way of working are understood and applied, and necessary CX related management models and practices implemented as planned.
In your role, you will
- Ensure CX is a core element and well aligned in both global and regional strategies
- Act as a CX ambassador and drive CX related change management
- Support sales regions and sales VPs in leading CX development in their respective sales regions
- Ensure CX is well understood and adopted concept within RRT
- Develop and implement CX management model
- Develop CX measurement and ensure that measurement is serving the needs rising from RRT global strategy as well as regional strategies and plans
- Manage customer journeys for all relevant customer segments (wholesale, channel partners, end-customers) and identify key development areas
- Establish and maintain customer insight management model
We have a result-driven and forward-looking team team of experts working in Business Development. Our development team is responsible for customer experience driven development portfolio to meet the strategic needs of RRT business unit. Our key development areas include strategy deployment, service development, commercial digitalization, customer experience and sales processes and tools.
Keys to success in this role
- 4 years of experience in Customer Experience management
- Proven track record from building CX mind-set in B2B context and increasing CX maturity
- Ability to build CX related strategic guidelines and implement accordingly
- Strong experience from capturing value with digital, service development, and design thinking
- Familiar with insight management models and tools
- Strong experience from leading cross functional initiatives and projects in matrix organization
- Ability to influence on all organisational levels
- Excellent change management skills and ability to sell ideas
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Finnish and English
- Master’s degree preferred
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Jenni Männistö, Head of Strategy Deployment (tel. +358 40 338 0310) on February 5 during 12:30-14.
Please submit your application by February 16, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.