Development Manager, Business Processes
Want to leave a healthier planet for our children? If you are interested in being a part of forward-looking and innovative working environment and take concrete actions by creating responsible choices, join us, the 3rd most sustainable company in the world!
We are looking for a
Development Manager, Business Processes
to join our Commercial Excellence team, part of Business Development, in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
As a Development Manager, Business Processes you are responsible for managing Prospect to Order (P2O) business process development network, coordinating development portfolio and executing development items related to selected process areas throughout all Neste Business Units.
In your role, you will
• Manage Prospect to Order (P2O) business process development portfolio and collate potential continual improvements initiatives from defined sources
• Coordinate P2O development projects and execute selected development initiatives
• Develop process performance metrics and KPIs and manage the reporting
You will work closely together with our business process owners, development organisations and Prospect to Order network to ensure and accelerate business process development in the selected focus areas. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We have an effective and forward-looking small team of experts working in Commercial Excellence. Our team is responsible for business process leadership and commercial capabilities. We also lead the commercial compliance process and manage commercial compliance competencies and authorization.
The keys to success in the position
• Previous experience in commercial supply chains
• Project management experience with good organizational skills and a proven ability to coordinate cross-functional networks
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong influencing and communication skills and ability to sell ideas to different organisation levels
• Experience of agile ways of working and strong customer centricity mindset
• Fluency in English
• Willingness to travel (approximately 10%)
We also value
• Intellectual ability to identify change opportunities and apply change methodologies and tools across organizational levels
• Bachelor's degree in business, strategy or other relevant fields (masters preferred)
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Liisa Hartikka, Head of Commercial Excellence, tel. +358 50 458 7644, on March, 25 during 10-12 EET or on March, 27 during 14-15 EET.
Please submit your application by March, 31, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and a personal assessment.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.