We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Development Engineer at ABB Oy, Motors & Generators unit in Helsinki. You will be taking on an important role in logistics development projects and as a link between production operations and logistics. In this position, you will have excellent opportunities to develop your SAP and logistics expertise further.
• Participating in and running development projects around logistics (internal and external)
• Acting as an expert in SAP related matters in this field
• Acting as liaison between production and logistics
• Enhancing and developing the processes between warehouse locations and production site
• Contributing to various processes within this field, keeping the continuous improvement aspect in mind.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field
• A good knowledge of SAP
• A solid understanding of logistics within a hectic manufacturing environment
• The ability to tolerate stress and strict timeframes
• The ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Project management skills
• Good presentation skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65384721 by August 15, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Valtteri Koponen July 20 or August 10 at 1-2p.m., tel. +358 10 222 3460, email firstname.lastname@example.org
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com