On behalf of our client, Microsoft, we are looking for a Development Engineer to the HoloLens team in Espoo. Your key responsibilities will be:
• Develop and perform a wide variety of electrical and optical test processes. Develop automated (e.g. LabView, Test Stand, MATLAB & Python, C#) test code and analyze data according to test requirements and specifications.
• Troubleshoots and isolates problems in laboratory equipment.
• Collecting data, analyzes it, summarizes results, and prepares presentation of results for review.
• Compiling test data to demonstrate the test equipment built meets the specified requirements. Writing test procedures.
• Document test setups, test plans and results
• Create test cases to understand behavior, performance and limitations of optoelectronic hardware and hardware systems
• Installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining test equipment
In earlier positions you have proven responsibility and ownership for lab equipment. You are familiar with electronics lab equipment such as oscilloscopes and waveform generators. Experience and demonstrated technical expertise in device testing and in the design and specification of test hardware. Experience on control systems, electronics engineering, physics, optics, automation engineering, measurement technology, software engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering or other related field of technology as long as you are interested on making and automating measurements of electronic equipment. Candidates should be self-motivated with the ability of taking personal ownership of issues and work with dedication and mindfulness. We are looking for a positive, well-organized, enthusiastic, thorough and an active person.
Koulutus ja työkokemus
1. Measurement/Characterization equipment operation experience
2. Maintenance of measurement equipment
3. Programming skills (preferably Matlab/Python/C#)
Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant technical field, ie. electronics, test automation, MEMS, optics. Fluency in both written and oral English.
We are offering an interesting job and a fixed-term contract for a year with a very probable extension. You will broaden your horizon on working principles of optical components, their characterization and troubleshooting, and be part of the race to the top at breathtaking speed. You will have the possibility to work on HoloLens, worlds most advanced mixed reality device and a masterpiece of high-tech! Beside your local team you get access to a vast international network that offers you support and opportunities to learn and develop yourself. To apply for this position register on our website (www.vmp.fi) or send your resume and application attached with your salary request in English to email@example.com as soon as possible.
1 year, very probable extension
Charlotta Jaakkola, firstname.lastname@example.org, 044 572 9949
Hae paikkaa viimeistään 21.05.2019 mennessä.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.