We are looking for a Development Coordinator for Cloud Platform functions! In this role, you get to extensively connect members of our clients IT organization, such as team owning the cloud platform, partners conducting developments on top of it and IT teams utilizing the platform for hosting tier applications. You get to use your already existing IT knowledge and challenge yourself in varying tasks weekly! Do you want to join a company, whose greatest values are to create a more sustainable future? Read more below and apply through the link!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Development Coordinator, you will be working closely with companys Public Cloud Architect to learn about the present state of the current cloud environment and objectives of the ongoing developments. Your tasks will involve following up progress of the ongoing developments and provide qualified, facts-based feedback to the development teams conducting the actual work. In order to succeed in this role, you will be expected to have genuine interest into cloud technologies used and willingness to broaden your understanding through self-study and if needed also hands-on trials in sandbox environments as required by your daily tasks.
As there will be at any point of time several development activities ongoing in the cloud platform area, and the projects themselves varying in size and complexity, ability to maintain a big picture of all ongoing developments will be of an essence.
Our clients IT is a multi-national team of experienced IT professionals, operating in co-operate extensively with several IT partners world-wide (primarily India, several locations in Europe and South America). In your daily tasks, therefore, you will be in touch with colleagues of different cultural backgrounds and at various stages of their IT career.
You can have an impact on how your work is planned. You can either work full days or piece your working hours throughout the week. After a thorough onboarding, you will also have the possibility to work partly from your remote office.
* A one-of-a-kind, international working environment
* An opportunity to broaden your understanding of mainstream cloud technologies
* An opportunity to develop or broaden your project management coordination skills
* An opportunity to work in multi-cultural IT environment
* Interesting and challenging work tasks
* Coordinating of ongoing development activities in the cloud platform area and providing qualified feedback to the development teams
* Maintaining the overall view all ongoing developments
* Collecting feedback from both internal and external stakeholders with regards to the ongoing or recently completed developments
* Interaction with IT partners in ensuring fit-for-purpose and relevancy of the features being developed
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* You have good social and interactive skills, you are able to comfortably deal with people coming from different cultures and horizons (Experience outside Finland like ERASMUS would be an asset)
* You are passionate about new technologies, curious about IT and its transformation (Cloud, Automation, AI) but not only IT
* Relevant educational background (bachelor degree in IT or business studies will be an asset)
* Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
* Great multitasking abilities and a thorough way of working
* Your working styles shows great work ethics and autonomy
Previous relevant working experience is considered an advantage.
We are looking for a motivated person, who is willing to challenge themselves. You can be a newly graduated talent who is ready to learn. You have great networking skills and an agile approach to work. You look forward to putting your skills to the test and further improving in your field.
* Start: August, by agreement
* Work extent: 4 months, possibility to continue. 15-30 hours per week.
* Location: Tampere or Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted entirely by Academic Workon behalf of our client.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is a major, international manufacturing company based in Finland focusing on designing and innovating for sustainable future.