Development and Service Manager
We are now looking for a
DEVELOPMENT AND SERVICE MANAGER, DATA & ANALYTICS
to lead and develop the Data & Analytics team in Metsä Group ICT.
Your role in the future Metsä
Data and Analytics (D&A) team is responsible for developing and supporting our rapidly evolving data, analytics, and reporting solutions. The team plays a key role in our journey of becoming a data driven organization.
Key responsibility areas:
- Accountable for end-to-end application development and support process
- Translating data & analytics development portfolio to actionable ICT items
- Demand & supply balancing for ICT development
- Stakeholder and expectation management
- Vendor management, cost & budget management
- Agreed project responsibilities
- Line manager for a group of development professionals
What do we expect from you?
- Hands on track record in developing data warehouse architecture, solution design and data management
- Good interpersonal & team lead skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong execution power and interest to proactively develop ICT solutions and data capabilities in cooperation with Metsä Group business areas
- Experience in coordinating and steering the work of multiple stakeholders and vendors to achieve shared targets
- Good understanding of ICT development process frameworks (agile) and service management (ITIL) environment
- Ability to create, productize, and document new solutions/services
- Positive, innovative, and open-minded attitude and approach
- Fluency in Finnish and English
What do we offer?
We offer a career opportunity in a strongly development-oriented environment in a successful and sustainable line of business. Data is in the core of our strategy and we are currently laying the foundation for our future modern data warehouse solution and rapidly expanding the scope of our existing data platform solutions. As a proud Finnish forest industry company we are more than willing to renew, rethink and take on new challenges, are you?
The position is located in Metsä Group head office, Espoo.
Want to take a key role in taking Metsä Group’s data & analytics to next level? Call us!
The person picking up your call is Vice President, Application Services Antti Oksanen (tel. +358 50 5320174), best available on July 3rd 14-16 and July 5th 14-16, firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens next?
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Please include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 20.7.2020. We wish you luck!