Developers to Data Platform team
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 24.11.2021
We are looking for aspiring Developers to work in a Data Platform team of a well-known, global listed company! In this role, you will develop new data platform services and optimize existing ones. You will be able to influence your own job description and to learn from the very best in their field! You can be a fresh talent at the beginning of your career or an already experienced professional - we have different role levels to offer.
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you get to be a part of an experienced and innovative Data Platform team. Your tasks consist mainly of various data development tasks and documentation. The Data Platform team is responsible for the whole data-ecosystem of the company and your work has nearly 5000 end users. The team utilizes an agile working method and the work is done in sprints.
As a Developer, curiosity is the key: whenever you are given a new task, you get to really put in your problem-solving skills and challenge yourself!
You are offered
* A unique opportunity to take the next step in your career, supported by an international team of innovative professionals
* Interesting and challenging projects
* Possibility to work from your remote office
This is a permanent staffing position where you will be employed by Academic Work, working on permanent assignment at our client company. You will hear more of this well-known company if you proceed to our phone interviews.
* Developing and optimizing data platform services
* Documenting and providing training for platform services
* Requirement translation
* Supporting your team members
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Some previous relevant working experience
* Fluency in English, spoken and written
Skills with Azure, Python, SQL and Typescript are seen as an asset, as these will be your main technologies at work.
Please consider adding an application letter to let us know more about your motivation and perhaps even add your GitHub profile if you have one to show your skills.
We are looking for a person who is
* Analytical problem solver
* Goal oriented
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Helsinki or Tampere, or a person who has the opportunity to get together with the team occasionally. Remote work policy is flexible.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.