Developers for the game service portal project
Poolia Suomi Oy
Looking for experienced Frontend and Backend developers and UI/UX designer for the development of a B2B game service portal of Veikkaus. The project will start in June 2021 and last for 6-10 months.
Our customer is acquiring a service portal platform for the use of their B2B stakeholders. The project will be implemented agilely and the portal will be built to scale to the side of the current system. The portal is expanding and will serve as a basis for possible future development work.
The goal is to build a flexible portal platform with the help of a Frontend and Backend programmers and UI/UX designer. The project uses Google Cloud services and the further development of the service portal takes place with the React framework. The final tools and services used in the project will be selected together with the customer.
The project includes the work of Frontend and Backend developers and a UI/UX designer.
- Developers must have strong web programming experience and knowledge of Google Cloud.
- The frontend programmer should have expertise in React framework.
- The backend programmer should have experience in working with databases and interfaces as well as .NET Core and Headless CMS products / services.
- The user interface designer should have strong experience in UX / UI design of web applications.
- All positions need proficient English and/or Finnish skills.
The project is especially suitable for those who have a solid experience in building web systems, agile development and want to work through a company or as a freelancer. We'd like you to start working in June 2021.