Developer, Mobile Payments (two positions)
Have you indetified the spark in you to be able to develop influential solutions that make everyday life easier for millions of people? Would you like to participate in developing mobile payment solutions that you might even use yourself? This is truly possible in the largest financial company in Finland!
WHAT WOULD YOU GET TO DO AS DEVELOPER AT OP?
We at OP are actively taking digitalization in the banking sector to the next level. This way, we will be able to provide our customers, actually over four million of them, with top quality banking services and smarter mobile solutions also in the future. This is where we need your help – we are now looking for two new Developers to work on our mobile payment solutions and join a team of ten.
In our team, you will get to work on our mobile payment entities, for instance our mobile application Pivo that has received numerous rewards. As the possibilities and importance of mobile payment grow exponentially, your work is a lot about solving challenges related to our customers’ purchases and this way making their everyday lives smoother. Your exact areas of responsibility can be adjusted according to your own wishes and whether you are willing to concentrate on mobile technologies or the backend of our mobile payment systems.
The stack we use consists of Node.js, Java, Ruby on Rails, React Native, Objective-C, Swift, Android, and AWS, to give you some examples.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Previous working experience of either iOS or Android development or backend development
- Passion to write quality code and enhance your own skillset
- Good teamwork skills and a self-starter mindset
- Working proficiency in English
WHAT WE SEE AS ADVANTAGES:
- Working proficiency in Finnish
- Know-how of the technologies in our stack
- The ability to handle complex entities
- Positive and solutions-oriented mindset
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation level
- Benefits and discounts on OP’s own products
- Chance to work with solutions that have an impact on the everyday life of millions of people
- Possibility to enhance your own skillset while working with highly talented team members
- Comprehensive occupational healthcare
- Sport and cultural benefits
HOW WOULD YOUR WORK AND CAREER LOOK LIKE AT OP?
We have noticed that our software developers find their colleagues to be the best thing about their work. We appreciate passion to write quality code and create automation that is both reusable and that has been documented clearly. The ability to identify dependencies, challenges, and risks, and to take initiative based on these observations is highly valued. Our vision is to be the leading and most attractive financial services provider in Finland, and, as this goal is shared by all OP personnel, we truly value your expertise and ideas on how to reach our common goals in a smart way.
HOW TO APPLY:
Do you feel that this position in the heart of fintech might match your wishes? Let’s get to know each other! Apply for the position at latest on October 31 or contact the team’s supervisor Jukka Merisalo (email@example.com, +358405344230) for further information.
We will be in touch with as soon as we have processed your application. We hope to hear from you soon!
Before signing the final job contract, we will carry out credit reference and security clearance checks, drug tests, and an occupational healthcare survey.