Developer (Go), Naveo Commerce
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.10.2020
We are looking for a mid-level developer to support our client with their growth. This position is likely to suit you if you are interested in building the future of online retail using the newest technologies such as Go!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* A mid-level position with good chances to gain expertise and responsibility
* An interesting product to develop
* A chance to work with the latest technologies, such as Go
* A multicultural, easy-going and flexible working environment
JOB DUTIESIn this position, your key responsibilities include:
* Developing our platform as a member of the product development team
* Creation of readable, maintainable, and well-documented code
* Collaborating with our customer delivery teams
Keywords: Go (Golang), Ruby, Microservices
WE ARE LOOKING FORYou might be the person we are looking for if you have:
* A few years of professional software development experience
* Some work experience with Go (Golang)
* Basic understanding of Ruby - you´re able to read the code
* Fluent English skills
As a person you are:
* Easy to work with
* Willing to learn and develop your skills
We also value know-how of eCommerce solutions, Elasticsearch and developing with Ruby. If you have experience of some of the mentioned qualities, remember to mention it in your application.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Naveo Commerce that all questions regarding the mid-level developer position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.