DevOps EngineerVisma Software Oy
We have an opportunity for an ambitious SRE with a passion for Cloud Native in general and AWS in particular. You would be working on Fikuro team, which is distributed development team located in many countries. We build and design the cloud based ERP system targeted especially for companies doing manufacturing in Finnish market. We have big expectations on multiplying our customer base every year.
The job is to contribute to the continued development of a modern cloud infrastructure on AWS, to provide developer support and develop tooling for faster and more reliable integration of our service platform and our main application. At Fikuro we use various open-source technologies to develop, configure and deploy our infrastructure and application, we rely heavily on technologies such as Docker, ECS, EC2, RDS, Cloudformation, Jenkins, Java, Spring Boot and MariaDB.
We expect you to be an enabler for high developer efficiency and an ambassadeur for quality software. You live and breathe highly automated and scalable solutions. You’re not afraid of debugging a memory dump and you thrive in methodically solving complex problems.
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- You love Cloud Native tools and have experience with containerized applications
- Experience with CI, like for example Jenkins or similar
- At least 2-3 years of experience with SRE or DevOps work
- Strong analytical skills, structure and creativity
- Good communicative skills in English
In addition, it would be an advantage if any of these match your profile
- Experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus and Grafana
- A bachelor or master degree within the field of Computer Science, Informatics or relevant working experience
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Experience in Java and especially hosting Java-based applications
If you have any questions about the role, you can contact Jussi Seppälä, Manager R&D. You can reach Jussi best via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visma is a leading provider of mission-critical business software for a more efficient and resilient society. By simplifying and automating the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, we improve people's everyday lives. With 15,000 employees, 1,200,000 private and public sector customers across the Nordics, Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe and Latin America, and net revenue of € 2,081 million in 2021, we are committed to making tomorrow better than today. Visit us at visma.com.